Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Christmas time..... and the trees are still green!

The last few days t work have been slightly busier than they usually are! We have all these orders coming in from all these different companies, filling up our back room! We just got a HUGE pallet of Lego and another pallet of International Play Things! The past few days have been nothing but pricing, digging through the maze of boxes in the back, trying to cram space on all the shelves in front, reporting missing boxes, too many items, missing items, reorganizing the back room.... etc...! BUSY! And on top of that we all have to keep up our customer service! haha! It's nice to always have something to do, it makes the time go by faster!

Lots of people are doing lay-aways, and already buying gifts for Christmas! IN OCTOBER! The tress are still green, it has barely begun to get cold! haha! But I guess it can't be a bad thing if people are getting into the spirit of Christmas this soon! Christmas is good. Ask almost every one in the world, they will agree. And toy stores at Christmas time are pretty busy. I work at a toy store. I will be busy!

Today I bought Huckleberry an early Christmas present. You see he has been wandering off these days, he mostly just goes for long walks in the woods.... but I don't really like it, and I am worried someone will find him, this great looking, lovable dog, and they wont want to give him up! So Today I went and bought him a real collar and dog tag inscribed "Hucklberry, Mamma loves you! ###-###-####" haha! That way if anybody ever finds this adorable pooch they'll know he's taken! haha!.... I don't know what I would do with out my little baby! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment